So long, farewell, to you, my friends. Goodbye for now, until we meet again. Queens I have really enjoyed my time with you. These past few month have been amazing. I would like to thank you all for your love and support. I would not have imagined my content would educate, celebrate, and build a community for us girls with natural hair.
Over these past few months I have experienced challenges, joy, and accomplishments. It is important for us women with natural hair to embrace the beauty of it because it is apart of our history, culture, and identity.
When I first started this blog I was really nervous. I didn’t know if people would accept it or if I would be able to engage user. Overtime I learned what people like to read about and also like to see. As I stated in my first originally blog post The Natural Head Aquarius , my natural hair journey has been crazy. So crazy that I am doing another big chop for the 3rd time. Since being in college I have wore many protective styles and didn’t give my hair a chance to be healthy. So after I graduate I am chopping it off once again to start this journey all over and I am pretty excited about it. I love everything about my hair and that took time. One thing I want you all to remember is that you are beautiful and never let anyone tell you different. Love who you are and embrace those natural kinks.
For The Queens
Here are some Natural Hair Quotes that are encouraging for girl with Natural Hair. Enjoy!
“Black Woman’s biggest hair problem is that they think their hair is a problem.”
- “We Don’t go Natural, we return. Natural, is where it began.”
- “People act like Black girls are born with a little tube of relaxer & a note that says, ‘My bad.’- God.”
- “I got good hair, I’ve got African in my family.”
- “Don’t remove the kinks from your hair. Remove them from your brain.”
- “Girls with natural hair be smelling like tropical paradises, coconuts and fruit salad.”
- “Some say natural hair isn’t for everyone. It’s attached to your head! It don’t get more “for you” than that.”
Quotes from : HupeHair.com