This quick blog post will not exactly be about Vietnamese Cuisine, but it is still about food. In this post, I will share with you some of the best mobile apps to save money on food for college students. FYI, these apps are free. I do not know about you all, but as a college student, I love coupons and try every single way to reduce my expense on food.

UConnection

• One of the best apps to find exclusive deals for college students from different restaurants, bars, or liquor stores. The best thing about this app is you can finds deals not only at your college town, but also other college towns in the US, and the merchants are various based on the location, so it is extremely useful for college students, especially college athletes, who travel from town to town.
  • How to use:
    • Open the app
    • Sign up with your .edu email
    • Choose the restaurant
    • Click on the deals
    • Enjoy your meal
  • Available on App store and Google Play store

uconnection_banner

Ibotta

• Ibotta is a very useful app for saving money on grocery shopping and daily essential items. This app is not exclusive for college student, but many merchants on this app are alcohol beverage companies, and who else loves beer and liquor more than us, college students. Believe me, I save a tremendous amount of money on alcohol every weekend. 🙂
  • How to use:
    • Open the app
    • Choose the distributors (Hy-Vee, Walmart, etc.)
    • Choose the items
    • Scan the item code
    • Scan the receipt
    • Collect the money (either through Paypal, Venmo, or as Giftcards your choice.)
  • Available on App store and Google Play store

header-ibotta

There you have a quick list of the best mobile apps which I know to help you, college students, save your money on food. Check them out and let me know if they help!

BEST MOBILE APPS TO SAVE MONEY ON FOOD FOR COLLEGE STUDENTS (Part 1)

Post navigation

5 thoughts on “BEST MOBILE APPS TO SAVE MONEY ON FOOD FOR COLLEGE STUDENTS (Part 1)

1. I’d like to thank you for the efforts you have put in writing this blog.

I really hope to view the same high-grade content by you in the future as well.
    In truth, your creative writing abilities has encouraged me to get my very own site now 😉

2. Aw, this was a really nice post. Spending some time and actual effort to produce a top notch article… but what can I say… I put things off a lot and don’t seem to get anything done.